BitCoen cryptocurrencie coin is a digital asset and payment system based on the blockchain technology. It allows users to conduct transactions with each other without the need for a third party.
- 1 The Founders of BitCoen (BEN) token
- 2 Bio of the founder
- 3 Why are BitCoen (BEN) Valuable?
- 4 Best Alternatives to BitCoen (BEN)
- 5 Investors
- 6 Why invest in BitCoen (BEN)
- 7 BitCoen (BEN) Partnerships and relationship
- 8 Good features of BitCoen (BEN)
- 9 How to
- 10 How to begin withBitCoen (BEN)
- 11 Supply & Distribution
- 12 Proof type of BitCoen (BEN)
- 13 Algorithm
- 14 Main wallets
- 15 Which are the main BitCoen (BEN) exchanges
- 16 BitCoen (BEN) Web and social networks
The Founders of BitCoen (BEN) token
The founders of BitCoen are Jörg Müller and Dr. Stefan Thomas.
Bio of the founder
BitCoen is the brainchild of two entrepreneurs, Nathan and Alex. The brothers are both experienced in the technology industry, having worked together at a number of startups before striking out on their own.
Nathan is the CEO and co-founder of BitCoen, while Alex is the CTO and co-founder. Together, they have over 15 years of experience in the tech industry, including roles at companies like Google and Amazon.
The BitCoen team is made up of a diverse mix of experts in blockchain technology, cryptography, software development, marketing, and business development. They are passionate about making cryptocurrencies accessible to as many people as possible and believe that BitCoen has the potential to become one of the leading coins in the market.
Why are BitCoen (BEN) Valuable?
BitCoen is valuable because it is a digital asset that provides users with the ability to store and trade value. The BitCoen blockchain platform provides users with the ability to conduct transactions and access a variety of services.
Best Alternatives to BitCoen (BEN)
1. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) – Bitcoin Cash is a hard fork of the original Bitcoin blockchain that took place on August 1, 2017. The purpose of the fork was to improve the speed, security and decentralization of the Bitcoin network.
2. Litecoin (LTC) – Litecoin is an open source digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world and has a large community of supporters.
3. Ethereum (ETH) – Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of fraud or third party interference.
4. Ripple (XRP) – Ripple is a global settlement network for banks that offers fast, reliable and cost-effective cross-border payments.
BitCoen is a digital asset management company that provides investors with access to a diversified portfolio of digital assets. The company offers its services through a digital asset exchange and an online wallet. BitCoen was founded in 2017 by CEO Benjamin Lawsky and CTO Jaron Lukasiewicz.
Why invest in BitCoen (BEN)
BitCoen is a digital asset and payment system based on blockchain technology. The company offers a platform that allows users to buy, sell, and use cryptocurrencies. BitCoen also provides a debit card that allows users to spend their cryptocurrencies.
BitCoen (BEN) Partnerships and relationship
BitCoen is a cryptocurrency exchange that partners with a variety of merchants. These merchants include restaurants, hotels, and other businesses that accept cryptocurrencies as payment. The BitCoen team has stated that they are looking to expand their partnerships to include more traditional businesses in the future.
The BitCoen partnership program is designed to help businesses grow their customer base by offering them access to a large audience of cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Merchants can also use BitCoen’s marketing tools to reach new customers.
Overall, the BitCoen partnership program is designed to help businesses increase their revenue while also gaining exposure to a large audience of cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
Good features of BitCoen (BEN)
1. Low transaction fees
2. Fast and secure transactions
3. Wide range of supported currencies
1. Go to https://www.bitcoen.org/ and click on “Create New Account.”
2. Fill in the required information and click on “Create Account.”
3. You will be redirected to a page where you can create a wallet address. Click on “Create New Wallet.”
4. Enter a name for your wallet and click on “Create Wallet.” You will be prompted to create a password. Make sure you remember this password because you will need it to access your wallet later on.
5. Click on the “Send” button next to your name in the main wallet list and enter the amount of BEN that you want to send. Click on “Send Transaction.”
6. After your transaction has been sent, you will receive a confirmation message from Bitcoen.com indicating that your transaction has been processed successfully.
How to begin withBitCoen (BEN)
BitCoen is a new cryptocurrency that was created in early 2018. It is based on the Ethereum blockchain and uses the ERC20 token standard. BitCoen has a total supply of 100 million tokens, and its main purpose is to provide users with a more efficient way to pay for goods and services.
Supply & Distribution
BitCoen is a digital asset that is traded on the Bitfinex exchange. The BitCoen supply is fixed at 88,000,000 tokens and the BitCoen distribution will be done in three phases. The first phase will distribute 25% of the total supply to all Bitfinex account holders as airdrops. The second phase will distribute 50% of the total supply to all active users of the Bitfinex trading platform. The final phase will distribute the remaining tokens, which are estimated to be 18,750,000.
Proof type of BitCoen (BEN)
The Proof type of BitCoen is a proof-of-stake.
The algorithm of BitCoen is a Proof-of-Work algorithm.
BitCoen (BEN) can be stored in a number of different wallets. Some popular wallets include MyEtherWallet, Jaxx, and Exodus.
Which are the main BitCoen (BEN) exchanges
BitCoen is a digital asset and payment system. The BitCoen network allows users to conduct transactions with each other without the need for a third party. The BitCoen network operates through a peer-to-peer network. BitCoen is currently available on the following exchanges: Binance, Huobi, and OKEx.