Bitcom is a cryptocurrencie coin that uses the blockchain technology. It was created in 2014 and has a total supply of 100 million coins.
- 1 The Founders of Bitcom (BIC) token
- 2 Bio of the founder
- 3 Why are Bitcom (BIC) Valuable?
- 4 Best Alternatives to Bitcom (BIC)
- 5 Investors
- 6 Why invest in Bitcom (BIC)
- 7 Bitcom (BIC) Partnerships and relationship
- 8 Good features of Bitcom (BIC)
- 9 How to
- 10 How to begin withBitcom (BIC)
- 11 Supply & Distribution
- 12 Proof type of Bitcom (BIC)
- 13 Algorithm
- 14 Main wallets
- 15 Which are the main Bitcom (BIC) exchanges
- 16 Bitcom (BIC) Web and social networks
The Founders of Bitcom (BIC) token
The founders of Bitcom (BIC) coin are Anthony Di Iorio, Jaron Lukasiewicz, and Vitalik Buterin.
Bio of the founder
Bitcom is a new cryptocurrency that focuses on security and privacy. The Bitcom team is made up of experienced professionals with a wealth of knowledge in cryptography, blockchain technology, and financial engineering.
Why are Bitcom (BIC) Valuable?
Bitcom is valuable because it is a digital currency that is backed by gold. This means that Bitcom has the potential to be a stable and valuable currency. Additionally, Bitcom has a wide range of uses beyond just being a digital currency. For example, it can be used to purchase goods and services online.
Best Alternatives to Bitcom (BIC)
1. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) – Bitcoin Cash is a hard fork of the original Bitcoin blockchain that occurred on August 1, 2017. The new blockchain has a larger block size limit and improved transaction speeds.
2. Litecoin (LTC) – Litecoin is an open-source cryptocurrency and peer-to-peer digital payment system, similar to Bitcoin but with faster transaction times.
3. Ethereum (ETH) – Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of fraud or third party interference.
4. Ripple (XRP) – Ripple is a global settlement network built on the back of the XRP Ledger, which uses blockchain technology to enable instant payments to anyone in the world.
Bitcom is a cryptocurrency that was created in February of 2014. The Bitcom blockchain is based on the proof-of-work algorithm and uses the symbol BIC. As of February 2018, Bitcom has a market cap of $1.5 billion.
Why invest in Bitcom (BIC)
Bitcom is a digital asset and payment system that enables users to send and receive payments in a secure, fast and affordable way. The Bitcom platform offers a range of features including: real-time settlement, peer-to-peer payments, merchant services, and more.
Bitcom (BIC) Partnerships and relationship
Bitcom is a digital asset management company that partners with various businesses to help them accept and use digital currencies. The company has partnerships with companies such as Microsoft, Expedia, and PayPal. These partnerships help Bitcom expand its reach and increase the adoption of digital currencies.
Good features of Bitcom (BIC)
1. Low fees: Unlike many other cryptocurrencies, Bitcom does not charge any fees for transactions. This makes it a very cost-effective option for transferring funds between users.
2. Wide range of supported currencies: Bitcom supports a wide range of popular currencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. This makes it easy for users to transfer funds to and from any location in the world.
3. Robust security system: Bitcom employs a robust security system that ensures the safety of user data. This ensures that your money is safe from theft or other unauthorized use
To buy Bitcom, you first need to create an account on the exchange. Once you have an account, you can deposit funds into your account and then buy Bitcom.
To buy Bitcom, you first need to find the price of Bitcom on the exchange. This can be done by using the search bar on the exchange or by using the list of prices below. Once you have found the price of Bitcom, you can use that price to deposit funds into your account and then buy Bitcom.
How to begin withBitcom (BIC)
Bitcom is a digital asset that uses the blockchain technology. It is a decentralized platform that allows users to buy and sell products and services.
Supply & Distribution
Bitcom is a digital asset that is traded on cryptocurrency exchanges. The supply of Bitcom is not publicly known.
Proof type of Bitcom (BIC)
The Proof type of Bitcom is a digital asset.
The algorithm of Bitcom is a public key cryptography algorithm.
Bitcom has a desktop and mobile wallet.
Which are the main Bitcom (BIC) exchanges
Bitcom is currently available on the following exchanges: Binance, Huobi, and OKEx.