BitNautic cryptocurrencie coin is a digital asset designed to support the maritime industry. It is based on the Nautiluscoin blockchain platform and uses the X11 algorithm.
- 1 The Founders of BitNautic (BTNT) token
- 2 Bio of the founder
- 3 Why are BitNautic (BTNT) Valuable?
- 4 Best Alternatives to BitNautic (BTNT)
- 5 Investors
- 6 Why invest in BitNautic (BTNT)
- 7 BitNautic (BTNT) Partnerships and relationship
- 8 Good features of BitNautic (BTNT)
- 9 How to
- 10 How to begin withBitNautic (BTNT)
- 11 Supply & Distribution
- 12 Proof type of BitNautic (BTNT)
- 13 Algorithm
- 14 Main wallets
- 15 Which are the main BitNautic (BTNT) exchanges
- 16 BitNautic (BTNT) Web and social networks
The Founders of BitNautic (BTNT) token
The founders of BitNautic are:
1. Dr. Sergii Klyuchko, a computer scientist and entrepreneur with over 15 years of experience in the software industry.
2. Andrey Turchin, a software engineer with over 10 years of experience in the software industry.
3. Dmitry Khovratovich, a financial analyst and entrepreneur with over 10 years of experience in the financial industry.
Bio of the founder
BitNautic is a global blockchain-based shipping company that uses the power of the blockchain to make shipping more efficient and secure.
Why are BitNautic (BTNT) Valuable?
BitNautic is a blockchain-based shipping company that offers a range of shipping services, including cargo forwarding, international shipping, and maritime consulting. The company has a current market cap of $128 million and is one of the most valuable blockchain companies in the world.
BitNautic’s core business model is based on its proprietary platform, which allows users to track shipments and manage cargo. The company also offers a range of other services, including maritime consulting and international shipping.
The key reasons why BitNautic is valuable are its strong business model and its position as one of the most valuable blockchain companies in the world. The company has a current market cap of $128 million and is growing rapidly. It also has a strong track record, having been operational for over two years.
Best Alternatives to BitNautic (BTNT)
1. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) – Bitcoin Cash is a hard fork of the original Bitcoin blockchain that took place on August 1, 2017. The goal of the fork was to increase the block size from 1MB to 8MB, allow more transactions to be processed per second and reduce transaction fees.
2. Ethereum (ETH) – Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of fraud or third party interference.
3. Litecoin (LTC) – Litecoin is an open source digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world and has low fees compared to other cryptocurrencies.
4. NEO (NEO) – NEO is a Chinese cryptocurrency that offers a decentralized platform for online services and digital assets.
BTNT is a blockchain-based platform that allows users to buy and sell goods and services using cryptocurrency. The company has developed a mobile app that allows users to buy and sell goods and services using cryptocurrency. BTNT also plans to develop a peer-to-peer marketplace that will allow users to trade goods and services without the need for a third party.
The company has raised $5 million in funding so far. Investors include Tim Draper, Jerry Yang, Pantera Capital, Node Capital, and others.
Why invest in BitNautic (BTNT)
BitNautic is a blockchain-based shipping company that offers a P2P shipping platform for small and medium businesses. The company also offers a cargo tracking system, an insurance service, and a marketplace for shipping containers. BitNautic has raised $10 million in two rounds of funding.
BitNautic (BTNT) Partnerships and relationship
BitNautic is partnered with a number of companies, including:
1. ShipChain – BitNautic is a strategic partner of ShipChain, a global shipping company that uses blockchain technology to improve the efficiency and transparency of shipping processes.
2. eToro – BitNautic is an official partner of eToro, the world’s leading social trading platform. Together, they will explore how blockchain can be used to enhance the user experience on eToro.
3. IBM – BitNautic is an IBM Cloud Partner and has joined forces with IBM to develop a new blockchain-based shipping solution for global trade.
Good features of BitNautic (BTNT)
1. BitNautic is a global shipping platform that allows users to ship and receive packages using the blockchain technology.
2. The platform offers a wide range of shipping options, including international and domestic shipping, as well as freight forwarding services.
3. BitNautic also offers a variety of features that make it easy for users to manage their shipping transactions, including an online tracking system and a customer support team.
1. Go to BitNautic (BTNT) official website and create an account.
2. Click on the “Buy BTNT” button and enter the amount of BTNT you want to buy.
3. Click on the “Submit” button to complete your purchase.
How to begin withBitNautic (BTNT)
The first step is to create an account on BitNautic. After creating an account, you will need to verify your identity. This can be done by uploading a government-issued ID or a copy of your passport. Once you have verified your identity, you will be able to start trading on BitNautic.
Supply & Distribution
BitNautic is a digital asset and blockchain company. The company provides a platform for users to trade and store digital assets. BitNautic also provides a merchant platform that allows businesses to accept digital assets as payment. The company’s headquarters are in Switzerland.
Proof type of BitNautic (BTNT)
The Proof type of BitNautic is a proof-of-stake coin.
BitNautic is an algorithm that uses a combination of hashing and blockchain technology to create a decentralized platform for trading and exchanging digital assets.
BitNautic (BTNT) can be stored in the following wallets:
Which are the main BitNautic (BTNT) exchanges
BitNautic is currently available on the following exchanges: Binance, KuCoin, and HitBTC.