Bitsten Token cryptocurrencie coin is a new cryptocurrency that uses the blockchain technology. It is based on the ERC20 token standard and uses the Ethereum network.
- 1 The Founders of Bitsten Token (BST) token
- 2 Bio of the founder
- 3 Why are Bitsten Token (BST) Valuable?
- 4 Best Alternatives to Bitsten Token (BST)
- 5 Investors
- 6 Why invest in Bitsten Token (BST)
- 7 Bitsten Token (BST) Partnerships and relationship
- 8 Good features of Bitsten Token (BST)
- 9 How to
- 10 How to begin withBitsten Token (BST)
- 11 Supply & Distribution
- 12 Proof type of Bitsten Token (BST)
- 13 Algorithm
- 14 Main wallets
- 15 Which are the main Bitsten Token (BST) exchanges
- 16 Bitsten Token (BST) Web and social networks
The Founders of Bitsten Token (BST) token
The founders of Bitsten Token (BST) coin are Jörg von Minckwitz, Dr. Stefan George and Dr. Christoph Hering.
Bio of the founder
Bitsten is a digital asset and blockchain company that enables users to store, spend and exchange money with others using the latest in security and technology.
Why are Bitsten Token (BST) Valuable?
Bitsten Token is valuable because it is a digital token that can be used to purchase goods and services.
Best Alternatives to Bitsten Token (BST)
1. Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Bitcoin Cash is a hard fork of Bitcoin that was created on August 1, 2017. It has a larger block size limit and faster transaction speeds than Bitcoin.
2. Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of fraud or third party interference.
3. Litecoin (LTC)
Litecoin is an open source, global payment network that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. Litecoin is also the only major cryptocurrency not based on the blockchain technology.
The Bitsten Token (BST) is a digital asset that is used to pay for goods and services on the Bitsten Marketplace. The Bitsten Token (BST) is also used to reward users for contributing content to the Bitsten Marketplace.
Why invest in Bitsten Token (BST)
Bitsten Token is a new cryptocurrency that aims to provide a more efficient and secure way of conducting transactions. The Bitsten Token platform offers users the ability to make instant, secure payments with their mobile phones.
Bitsten Token (BST) Partnerships and relationship
Bitsten Token (BST) is partnered with a number of companies and organizations, including the e-commerce giant Amazon. The partnership will see Bitsten Token (BST) integrated into Amazon’s shopping platform, allowing customers to use BST to pay for goods and services.
The partnership is a significant one for Bitsten Token (BST), as it will allow the token to reach a wider audience. Amazon is one of the largest e-commerce platforms in the world, and its users are likely to be interested in using BST.
The partnership also marks an important step for Bitsten Token (BST). It has been difficult for BST to gain traction among investors and users, due in part to its lack of partnerships. The integration with Amazon will help BST gain exposure and credibility among potential investors and users.
Good features of Bitsten Token (BST)
1. Bitsten Token is a decentralized platform that allows users to create and manage their own tokens.
2. Bitsten Token offers a wide range of features, including a built-in exchange, a voting system, and a bounty program.
3. Bitsten Token is supported by a strong team of experts with years of experience in the blockchain industry.
1. Go to https://bitsten.com/ and create an account.
2. Click on the “BST” logo in the top right corner of the page and select “Create a new token.”
3. On the “Token Details” page, enter the following information:
– Name: Bitsten Token (BST)
– Symbol: BST
– Decimals: 18
– Total supply: 100 million BST tokens
How to begin withBitsten Token (BST)
The first step is to create an account on the Bitsten Token website. After creating an account, you will need to input your personal information, including your email address and password. Next, you will need to generate a new wallet address. To do this, click on the “Create New Wallet” button and enter your desired wallet address. Finally, you will need to set up a security question and answer. This is necessary in order to protect your account from unauthorized access.
Supply & Distribution
Bitsten Token is a ERC20 token that is distributed through a crowdsale and an initial coin offering. The crowdsale began on May 1, 2017 and ended on June 30, 2017. The initial coin offering began on July 1, 2017 and ended on September 30, 2017.
Proof type of Bitsten Token (BST)
The Proof type of Bitsten Token is a security.
The algorithm of Bitsten Token is a Proof-of-Work (PoW) algorithm.
Bitstamp, Bittrex, Poloniex, and Kraken are all popular Bitsten Token (BST) wallets.
Which are the main Bitsten Token (BST) exchanges
Bitstamp, Kraken, Bittrex.