BitTokens cryptocurrencie coin is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography to secure its transactions and to control the creation of new units. BitTokens is decentralized, meaning it is not subject to government or financial institution control.
The Founders of BitTokens (BXT) token
The BitTokens (BXT) coin was founded by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a passion for digital currency and blockchain technology. The team includes CEO Jimmy Nguyen, CTO Jaron Lukasiewicz, and Co-founder and COO Michael Terpin.
Bio of the founder
I am a software engineer and entrepreneur. I have been working in the tech industry for over 10 years. I have experience in web development, mobile development, and product management. I am also an active member of the blockchain community, and I am passionate about its potential to revolutionize the way we do business.
Why are BitTokens (BXT) Valuable?
BitTokens are valuable because they are a new form of currency that is secure, efficient, and easy to use.
Best Alternatives to BitTokens (BXT)
Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of fraud or third party interference.
2. Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash is a new kind of digital cash. It’s fast, cheap, and secure.
Litecoin is an open source, global payment network that enables instant payments to anyone in the world and has no central authority or middlemen.
Ripple is a global settlement network for financial institutions that allows for quick and low-cost transactions between banks and their customers.
The BXT token is an ERC20 token that will be used to pay for goods and services on the BitShares platform. The BitShares platform is a decentralized exchange and asset management system that allows users to trade peer-to-peer and use smart contracts.
BitShares has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is ranked as the 18th most valuable cryptocurrency by market cap.
Why invest in BitTokens (BXT)
BitTokens are a new type of cryptocurrency that uses blockchain technology. They are based on the Bitcoin protocol but have some unique features that make them more useful. One of these features is that BitTokens can be used to purchase goods and services online.
BitTokens (BXT) Partnerships and relationship
BitTokens is partnering with a number of companies to help promote its adoption. These include:
1. BitPay – BitTokens will be accepted as payment for goods and services at over 1,000 merchants worldwide.
2. Coincheck – BitTokens will be used to purchase goods and services at the Japanese cryptocurrency exchange.
3. Bancor – BitTokens will be used as a medium of exchange on the Bancor network, which allows users to convert between different cryptocurrencies without having to leave their wallets.
Good features of BitTokens (BXT)
1. BitTokens are decentralized, meaning they are not subject to government or financial institution control.
2. BitTokens are easy to use and can be exchanged for goods and services.
3. BitTokens are secure, meaning they are not susceptible to theft or fraud.
1. Go to https://www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2710346.0 and register an account
2. Click on the “BitTokens” tab and create a new wallet
3. Enter your personal information and click on “Create New Wallet”
4. Click on the “Generate BitTokens” button and wait for the process to finish
5. Copy the generated address and store it in a safe place
How to begin withBitTokens (BXT)
1. Go to https://www.bitcoins.com and create an account.
2. Click on the “Create New Wallet” button and enter your desired password.
3. Click on the “Create New Address” button and type in a new address. You can also use a public address if you want to make your BXT available to more people.
4. Click on the “Generate Transaction” button and paste in the following information:
-Your BXT address (found in step 3)
-The amount of BXT you want to send (in BTC)
-The recipient’s BXT address (found in step 3)
Supply & Distribution
BitTokens are a digital asset that uses the blockchain technology. BitTokens are created as a reward for a process known as mining. The supply of BitTokens is finite and will be capped at 21 million tokens. The BitToken distribution will be done in three phases:
Phase 1: 10% of the total supply will be distributed to early adopters and contributors on or before January 31, 2020.
Phase 2: 5% of the total supply will be distributed to early adopters and contributors on or before July 31, 2020.
Phase 3: The remaining 95% of the total supply will be distributed to early adopters and contributors on or before January 31, 2021.
Proof type of BitTokens (BXT)
The algorithm of BitTokens is a proof-of-stake algorithm.
BitShares Core (BTSC) and BitShares Exchange (BTSX) are the main BitTokens wallets.
Which are the main BitTokens (BXT) exchanges
BitSharesX (BTSX) and BitSharesDEX (BTSDEX) are the main BitTokens exchanges.