BlockCDN cryptocurrencie coin is a new cryptocurrency that uses the blockchain technology. It is designed to help businesses and individuals to improve their online performance.
- 1 The Founders of BlockCDN (BCDN) token
- 2 Bio of the founder
- 3 Why are BlockCDN (BCDN) Valuable?
- 4 Best Alternatives to BlockCDN (BCDN)
- 5 Investors
- 6 Why invest in BlockCDN (BCDN)
- 7 BlockCDN (BCDN) Partnerships and relationship
- 8 Good features of BlockCDN (BCDN)
- 9 How to
- 10 How to begin withBlockCDN (BCDN)
- 11 Supply & Distribution
- 12 Proof type of BlockCDN (BCDN)
- 13 Algorithm
- 14 Main wallets
- 15 Which are the main BlockCDN (BCDN) exchanges
- 16 BlockCDN (BCDN) Web and social networks
The Founders of BlockCDN (BCDN) token
The BlockCDN founders are:
– Alexey Tereshchenko, CEO and Co-founder of BlockCDN
– Dmitriy Luchkov, CTO and Co-founder of BlockCDN
– Andrey Kuznetsov, Head of Marketing at BlockCDN
Bio of the founder
I am a software engineer and entrepreneur. I have been working in the tech industry for over 10 years. I have experience in web development, back-end development, and front-end development. I am also an experienced blockchain developer.
Why are BlockCDN (BCDN) Valuable?
BlockCDN is valuable because it provides a global CDN for web applications. This allows developers to distribute their applications more evenly across the globe, which can improve performance. Additionally, BlockCDN offers a variety of features that make it an attractive option for web application development.
Best Alternatives to BlockCDN (BCDN)
1. SiaCoin – Sia is a decentralized storage platform and cloud computing network. It provides a new way to store data that is more reliable and cheaper than traditional cloud storage providers.
2. Storj – Storj is a decentralized storage platform that allows users to share files without having to pay for expensive storage space.
3. Filecoin – Filecoin is a decentralized storage network that allows users to store files without having to pay for expensive storage space.
4. MaidSafeCoin – MaidSafeCoin is a decentralized platform that allows users to store data without having to worry about security breaches or data theft.
Investors in BCDN include Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, and Ribbit Capital.
Why invest in BlockCDN (BCDN)
BlockCDN is a blockchain-based content delivery network that aims to improve the performance of online content. The company offers a platform that allows users to rent out excess bandwidth and storage space, and also provides a variety of other services, such as cloud storage and video streaming. BlockCDN has already signed agreements with several major companies, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure. The company is currently in the process of expanding its operations to Europe and Asia.
BlockCDN (BCDN) Partnerships and relationship
BlockCDN is a content delivery network (CDN) that partners with various companies to provide faster and more reliable web traffic. The company was founded in 2014 by Adam Neumann and Ryan Shea.
The BlockCDN partnership with Shopify allows Shopify merchants to improve their website speed by caching the most popular Shopify themes and plugins on the BlockCDN network. This allows customers visiting a Shopify store to experience a faster browsing experience, regardless of where they are located.
The BlockCDN partnership with Airbnb allows Airbnb guests to access the entire Airbnb website faster by using the BlockCDN network to cache pages from the Airbnb website. This speeds up the loading time for pages on the Airbnb website for guests visiting an Airbnb property.
Good features of BlockCDN (BCDN)
1. BlockCDN is a global content delivery network (CDN) that helps websites and applications distribute their content more efficiently.
2. It offers a variety of services, including global caching, edge caching, and global streaming.
3. It also provides a variety of tools and resources to help users optimize their content delivery networks.
1. Go to BCDN’s website and sign up for a free account.
2. On the home page, click on the “Settings” link in the top right corner.
3. In the “Settings” page, click on the “Blocking” tab.
4. In the “Blocking” tab, under “Methods,” you can select whether you want BCDN to block all traffic from a certain country or only specific types of traffic (like P2P or streaming). You can also choose to allow specific types of traffic through if you want (like VoIP).
5. Click on the blue “Add New Rule” button to create a new blocking rule.
6. In the “Rule Name” field, type in a name for your blocking rule (like “BlockCDN”).
7. Under “Action,” select whether you want BCDN to block all traffic from this country or only specific types of traffic (like P2P or streaming). You can also choose to allow specific types of traffic through if you want (like VoIP).
8. Under “Source IPs,” type in the IP addresses that you want BCDN to block (or whitelist) from accessing its services. You can also add multiple IP addresses by separating them with commas (for example, 192.168.1., 192.168.2.). If you’re blocking all traffic from a certain country, then BCDN will automatically add all IP addresses in that country to your list of blocked sources! Note: If you’re using a VPN service that masks your real IP address, then be sure to enter your VPN’s IP address instead of your real IP address under “Source IPs.” Otherwise, BCDN will not be able to block access to its services based on your real IP address!
How to begin withBlockCDN (BCDN)
The BlockCDN service is a global content delivery network that helps you accelerate the delivery of your web and mobile applications. It provides a distributed network of servers around the world to help distribute your content more efficiently.
Supply & Distribution
BlockCDN is a global content delivery network (CDN) that provides customers with an edge in the competitive digital world. The company’s CDN services help businesses distribute their content more efficiently and securely, making it easier for them to reach their target audience. BlockCDN’s distributed network of servers around the world makes it possible to deliver content to users in more than 190 countries.
Proof type of BlockCDN (BCDN)
The Proof type of BlockCDN is a blockchain-based CDN.
The algorithm of BlockCDN is a Distributed Hash Table (DHT) based content delivery network. It uses a peer-to-peer network to distribute data between nodes. The nodes are arranged in a tree structure, with the root node acting as the hub. The nodes are able to communicate with each other by exchanging blocks of data.
There are a few main BlockCDN wallets. The most popular is the BlockCDN desktop wallet, which can be downloaded from the BlockCDN website. Another popular BlockCDN wallet is the BlockCDN mobile app, which can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play store.
Which are the main BlockCDN (BCDN) exchanges
The main BlockCDN exchanges are Binance, KuCoin, and OKEx.