Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of fraud or third party interference. Ethereum is a continuation of the original Ethereum project, but with improved architecture and programming language.
- 1 The Founders of ETHIRON (ETIR) token
- 2 Bio of the founder
- 3 Why are ETHIRON (ETIR) Valuable?
- 4 Best Alternatives to ETHIRON (ETIR)
- 5 Investors
- 6 Why invest in ETHIRON (ETIR)
- 7 ETHIRON (ETIR) Partnerships and relationship
- 8 Good features of ETHIRON (ETIR)
- 9 How to
- 10 How to begin withETHIRON (ETIR)
- 11 Supply & Distribution
- 12 Proof type of ETHIRON (ETIR)
- 13 Algorithm
- 14 Main wallets
- 15 Which are the main ETHIRON (ETIR) exchanges
- 16 ETHIRON (ETIR) Web and social networks
The Founders of ETHIRON (ETIR) token
The founders of ETHIRON are:
1. Dimitry Khovratovich – Founder and CEO of ETHIRON.
2. Dmitry Kuznetsov – CTO and co-founder of ETHIRON.
3. Alexey Tikhonov – Blockchain developer at ETHIRON.
Bio of the founder
ETIR is the brainchild of a passionate team of developers, entrepreneurs and investors who are committed to building the future of blockchain technology. Our team has over 20 years of combined experience in the technology industry, and we are excited to bring our innovative ideas to the cryptocurrency world.
Why are ETHIRON (ETIR) Valuable?
ETHIRON is valuable because it is a new kind of blockchain platform that enables users to create and manage their own digital identities. This allows people to access the benefits of online security and privacy, while also allowing them to take control of their personal data.
Best Alternatives to ETHIRON (ETIR)
1. NEO (NEO) – NEO is a blockchain platform that enables smart contracts and digital assets. It is one of the largest and most popular blockchain platforms in the world.
2. EOS (EOS) – EOS is a blockchain platform that allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications. It has a wide range of potential uses, including but not limited to online gaming, file storage, and advertising.
3. IOTA (IOTA) – IOTA is a blockchain platform that allows for secure transactions without the need for fees or third-party intermediaries. Its unique Tangle technology makes it particularly suited for the Internet of Things market.
4. TRON (TRX) – TRON is a blockchain platform that allows for decentralized content distribution and storage through its TRONIX token system. It has been designed to support large-scale dApps development and has already launched several successful projects, including BitTorrent and Peiwo APP。
The Ethereum Classic Investment Trust (ETIR) is a trust that invests in Ethereum Classic. ETIR is an open-ended trust that was registered with the SEC on December 12, 2017. As of September 30, 2018, ETIR had $11.5 million in assets under management.
ETIR is a passively managed trust that uses a strategy of investing at least 80% of its assets in Ethereum Classic and 20% in other cryptocurrencies. The trust’s investment objective is to achieve capital gains and income consistent with its stated goal of providing total return to its shareholders.
Why invest in ETHIRON (ETIR)
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to invest in ETHIRON (ETIR) will vary depending on your individual circumstances. However, some potential reasons to invest in ETHIRON (ETIR) include:
1. The Ethereum blockchain is a highly secure and transparent platform that can be used to create and store digital assets.
2. The Ethereum network is growing rapidly, with a current total market cap of over $30 billion. This means that there is a high potential for growth in the future, which could lead to increased value for ETHIRON (ETIR).
3. The Ethereum platform has a wide range of applications that could be used in the future, including but not limited to financial services, gaming, and smart contracts. This means that there is a high potential for long-term growth for ETHIRON (ETIR).
ETHIRON (ETIR) Partnerships and relationship
ETIR is partnered with the following companies:
1. Ethirone is partnered with the blockchain platform, Ethcore. This partnership will allow users to access Ethirone’s dApps and services through the Ethcore platform.
2. ETIR is also partnered with the e-commerce giant, Amazon. This partnership will allow users to purchase products using ETIR tokens.
3. ETIR is also partnered with the gaming platform, Playkey. This partnership will allow users to use ETIR tokens to play games on the Playkey platform.
Good features of ETHIRON (ETIR)
1. Low transaction fees
2. Fast and secure transactions
3. Wide range of supported currencies
1. Go to https://ethiron.io/ and create an account.
2. Click on the “Contracts” tab and find the “Ethiron” contract address.
3. Copy the contract address and go to your Ethereum wallet to send ETH to it.
How to begin withETHIRON (ETIR)
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to begin investing in ETHIRON (ETIR) will vary depending on your investment goals and experience. However, some tips on how to get started with ETHIRON (ETIR) include reading the company’s white paper and researching the cryptocurrency market.
Supply & Distribution
Ethiron is a digital asset that uses the Ethereum blockchain. It is a ERC20 token and can be used to purchase goods and services on the Ethirone platform. The Ethirone platform is a marketplace that allows users to buy and sell goods and services using ETHIRON.
Proof type of ETHIRON (ETIR)
The Proof type of ETHIRON is a proof-of-stake.
The algorithm of ETHIRON is a Proof-of-Stake algorithm that uses a DPoS consensus mechanism.
There are multiple ETHIRON (ETIR) wallets available, including the official ETHIRON (ETIR) wallet, MyEtherWallet, and Jaxx.
Which are the main ETHIRON (ETIR) exchanges
The main ETHIRON (ETIR) exchanges are Binance, Bitfinex, and Kraken.