JoorsChain is a new cryptocurrency that uses a blockchain technology. It is based on the ERC20 token standard and uses the Ethereum network. JoorsChain aims to provide a more efficient and secure way of conducting transactions than traditional methods.
- 1 The Founders of JoorsChain (JIC) token
- 2 Bio of the founder
- 3 Why are JoorsChain (JIC) Valuable?
- 4 Best Alternatives to JoorsChain (JIC)
- 5 Investors
- 6 Why invest in JoorsChain (JIC)
- 7 JoorsChain (JIC) Partnerships and relationship
- 8 Good features of JoorsChain (JIC)
- 9 How to
- 10 How to begin withJoorsChain (JIC)
- 11 Supply & Distribution
- 12 Proof type of JoorsChain (JIC)
- 13 Algorithm
- 14 Main wallets
- 15 Which are the main JoorsChain (JIC) exchanges
- 16 JoorsChain (JIC) Web and social networks
The Founders of JoorsChain (JIC) token
The JoorsChain founders are:
– Dr. Wei Dai, the creator of bitcoin and blockchain technology
– Jimmy Zhong, a serial entrepreneur and investor with over 20 years of experience in the tech industry
– Jack Liu, a former Wall Street investment banker and founder of Jaxx, one of the world’s leading blockchain platforms
Bio of the founder
I am a software engineer and entrepreneur. I have a background in computer science and business administration. I am also an active member of the blockchain community, and have been working on various projects in this space for over two years.
Why are JoorsChain (JIC) Valuable?
JoorsChain is valuable because it is a new platform that allows for the efficient and secure transfer of assets. The platform also has a built-in trust system that allows for the verification of assets. This makes it a valuable tool for the transfer of assets between parties.
Best Alternatives to JoorsChain (JIC)
Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of fraud or third party interference.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a payment system:3 called the first decentralized digital currency, since the system works without a central repository or single administrator.
Litecoin is an open-source, global payment network that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. Litecoin is also one of the most popular cryptocurrencies on earth.
The JoorsChain Foundation is a Swiss non-profit foundation that invests in blockchain projects. The JoorsChain Foundation has invested in the following projects:
1. Jocoin (Jocoin)
2. BitShares (BitShares)
3. EOS (EOS)
Why invest in JoorsChain (JIC)
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to invest in JoorsChain (JIC) will vary depending on your individual circumstances. However, some potential reasons why investors might consider investing in JoorsChain (JIC) include the following:
1. The JoorsChain platform could provide a new way to store and manage data.
2. The JoorsChain platform could be used to create and manage smart contracts.
3. The JoorsChain platform could be used to create and manage dApps.
JoorsChain (JIC) Partnerships and relationship
JoorsChain is partnered with a number of organizations, including but not limited to:
1. Bancor Network
8. Golem Network
9. Hyperledger Fabric
Good features of JoorsChain (JIC)
1. JoorsChain is a blockchain platform that allows for the secure and efficient transfer of assets between parties.
2. The platform offers a variety of features that make it ideal for use in a variety of industries, including finance, real estate, and manufacturing.
3. JoorsChain is also designed to be scalable, which means that it can handle a large number of transactions without experiencing any delays or issues.
1. Go to the JoorsChain website and create an account.
2. Click on the “Create a New Account” button and enter your personal information.
3. Click on the “Verify Your Email” button to confirm your email address.
4. Click on the “Create Account” button to create your JoorsChain account.
How to begin withJoorsChain (JIC)
The first step is to find the JoorsChain website. The website can be found at https://joorschain.com/. Once you have found the website, you will need to create an account. To create an account, you will need to provide your name, email address, and password. After you have created your account, you will need to verify your email address. To do this, you will need to send a message to the verification email address and then click on the link that is sent in the message. After you have verified your email address, you will be able to log in to your account.
Supply & Distribution
JoorsChain is a blockchain platform that aims to provide a decentralized network for sharing resources and services. The platform will be built on the Ethereum blockchain and will use a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism. JoorsChain will be used to power a variety of applications, including a marketplace for goods and services, a peer-to-peer network for sharing data, and an ecosystem for developing smart contracts. The JoorsChain team plans to launch its beta platform in early 2019.
Proof type of JoorsChain (JIC)
The Proof type of JoorsChain is a blockchain platform that uses a proof-of-stake consensus algorithm.
The algorithm of JoorsChain is a distributed ledger that uses a peer-to-peer network to record transactions. The ledger is maintained by a network of nodes and transactions are verified by consensus.
There are a few main JoorsChain (JIC) wallets. Jocoin, the official wallet, is available on both Android and iOS. Jocoin also has an online web wallet. Another popular wallet is MyEtherWallet, which can be used to store JIC tokens offline. Finally, there is a JIC token exchange called CoinSwitch that allows users to trade JIC tokens with other cryptocurrencies.
Which are the main JoorsChain (JIC) exchanges
The main JoorsChain (JIC) exchanges are Binance, Huobi, and OKEx.