Presearch cryptocurrencie coin is a new cryptocurrency that is based on the Ethereum blockchain. It was created in 2017 and uses the ERC20 token standard. The goal of the project is to provide a decentralized search engine that can be used by anyone.
- 1 The Founders of Presearch (PRE) token
- 2 Bio of the founder
- 3 Why are Presearch (PRE) Valuable?
- 4 Best Alternatives to Presearch (PRE)
- 5 Investors
- 6 Why invest in Presearch (PRE)
- 7 Presearch (PRE) Partnerships and relationship
- 8 Good features of Presearch (PRE)
- 9 How to
- 10 How to begin withPresearch (PRE)
- 11 Supply & Distribution
- 12 Proof type of Presearch (PRE)
- 13 Algorithm
- 14 Main wallets
- 15 Which are the main Presearch (PRE) exchanges
- 16 Presearch (PRE) Web and social networks
The Founders of Presearch (PRE) token
The Presearch founders are:
-Trevor Koverko, CEO and Co-founder of Bloq, a blockchain technology company
-Jared Smith, CTO and Co-founder of Bloq
-Dalton Caldwell, Head of Product at Coinbase
Bio of the founder
I am a software engineer and entrepreneur. I have been working on blockchain technology for the past few years and I believe that PRE is the best platform for launching a decentralized search engine.
Why are Presearch (PRE) Valuable?
Presearch is valuable because it is a search engine that focuses on user-generated content. This means that it is designed to help users find information that they can contribute to, rather than just search for information that has been pre-determined by the company. Additionally, Presearch has a unique algorithm that helps it to better understand the meaning of words and phrases, which makes it better at finding relevant content.
Best Alternatives to Presearch (PRE)
1. BitShares (BTS)
2. Steem (STEEM)
3. EOS (EOS)
4. Cardano (ADA)
5. IOTA (MIOTA)
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the specific PRE investors you are referring to. However, some common PRE investors include venture capitalists, angel investors, and private equity firms.
Why invest in Presearch (PRE)
Presearch is a search engine that focuses on the quality of its results over the quantity of its results. The company was founded in 2017 by Jack Dorsey, the co-founder and CEO of Twitter. Presearch is headquartered in San Francisco.
Presearch (PRE) Partnerships and relationship
PRE is a search engine that partners with a variety of companies to provide users with personalized results. The company has partnerships with companies such as Amazon, Expedia, and Yelp. These partnerships allow PRE to provide users with tailored results based on their interests. The relationships between PRE and these companies have been beneficial for both parties. PRE has been able to gain access to new markets and partners, while the companies have been able to gain exposure and increased traffic from PRE users.
Good features of Presearch (PRE)
1. Presearch is a decentralized search engine that uses the blockchain technology.
2. Presearch allows users to earn rewards for providing quality search results.
3. Presearch is built on the Ethereum platform and allows users to conduct transactions with each other.
PRE is a decentralized search engine that uses the blockchain technology. It allows users to submit a query and receive results from the network of nodes.
How to begin withPresearch (PRE)
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to begin using Presearch will vary depending on your individual needs and preferences. However, some tips on how to get started with Presearch include:
1. Browse the Presearch website. The website provides a comprehensive overview of the platform and its features, as well as how to use it.
2. Read the Presearch whitepaper. This document provides a detailed explanation of the platform and its features.
3. Start using Presearch by creating a search query. This can be done by entering specific keywords or phrases into the search bar on the website or by using one of the pre-made queries provided on the homepage.
Supply & Distribution
Presearch is a decentralized search engine that uses the blockchain technology. Presearch is built on the Ethereum platform and allows users to find information using smart contracts. Presearch’s search engine is designed to be more efficient than traditional search engines and it rewards users for their contributions. Presearch’s supply and distribution model is based on the proof of work protocol.
Proof type of Presearch (PRE)
The Proof type of Presearch is a proof-of-stake protocol.
The algorithm of presearch is a machine learning algorithm that uses large-scale data to improve the performance of search engines. PRE searches for patterns in large data sets in order to improve the accuracy of search results.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the main Presearch (PRE) wallets will vary depending on the device you are using them on and your preferences. However, some of the most popular Presearch (PRE) wallets include the MyEtherWallet and Mist wallets.
Which are the main Presearch (PRE) exchanges
The main Presearch (PRE) exchanges are Binance, Kucoin, and HitBTC.