Presto is a new cryptocurrency that uses the blockchain technology. It is based on the Ethereum platform and has a total supply of 100 million coins.
- 1 The Founders of PRESTO (PRSTX) token
- 2 Bio of the founder
- 3 Why are PRESTO (PRSTX) Valuable?
- 4 Best Alternatives to PRESTO (PRSTX)
- 5 Investors
- 6 Why invest in PRESTO (PRSTX)
- 7 PRESTO (PRSTX) Partnerships and relationship
- 8 Good features of PRESTO (PRSTX)
- 9 How to
- 10 How to begin withPRESTO (PRSTX)
- 11 Supply & Distribution
- 12 Proof type of PRESTO (PRSTX)
- 13 Algorithm
- 14 Main wallets
- 15 Which are the main PRESTO (PRSTX) exchanges
- 16 PRESTO (PRSTX) Web and social networks
The Founders of PRESTO (PRSTX) token
The founders of PRESTO are John McAfee, Micky Malka, and Amir Taaki.
Bio of the founder
I am a software engineer and entrepreneur. I founded Presto in 2017 as a way to make it easy for people to pay with their phones. Presto is the world’s first mobile payment platform that uses blockchain technology.
Why are PRESTO (PRSTX) Valuable?
Presto is valuable because it is a new technology that allows riders to use their smartphones to pay for transit fares. Presto is also valuable because it is a secure system that helps keep transit fares safe and avoids problems with fare evasion.
Best Alternatives to PRESTO (PRSTX)
Presto is a blockchain-based platform that allows for the rapid and secure transfer of money between individuals and businesses. The company has developed a platform that uses the Ethereum blockchain. Presto is currently in beta testing and plans to launch its full product in early 2019.
Presto is built on the Ethereum blockchain and uses smart contracts to facilitate the rapid and secure transfer of money between individuals and businesses. The company has developed a platform that uses the Ethereum blockchain, which makes it one of the most advanced platforms available.
Investors in Presto should expect strong growth in 2019 as the company plans to launch its full product. The market potential for Presto is significant, as it could be used by a wide range of businesses and individuals.
Why invest in PRESTO (PRSTX)
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to invest in PRESTO depends on your individual circumstances. However, some potential reasons to invest in PRESTO include:
1. The potential for growth: PRESTO is a relatively new technology platform that has the potential to grow rapidly in popularity and become a key player in the global transit market.
2. The potential for rewards: PRESTO tokens are currently worth around $0.50 per token, which means that there is potential for significant rewards if you invest early on in the platform’s development.
3. The opportunity to participate in the future of transportation: As PRESTO becomes more popular and widespread, there is a good chance that its underlying technology will be adopted by other major transportation platforms around the world. This could give you an edge over other investors who may not have access to this information.
PRESTO (PRSTX) Partnerships and relationship
Presto is a transportation network company (TNC) that partners with various transit agencies to provide its riders with real-time information on bus and train arrivals, departures, and delays. The partnerships between Presto and transit agencies allow Presto riders to use their smartphones to purchase tickets from the agency’s website or app.
The first Presto partnership was announced in December of 2014 when the company partnered with Metrolinx to provide its riders with real-time information on bus and train arrivals, departures, and delays. Since then, Presto has partnered with a number of transit agencies across Canada including Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), Montreal Metro, Vancouver Transit Authority (VTA), Calgary Transit, Edmonton Transit System (ETS), Ottawa Transit System (OTS), London Regional Express Rail Corporation (LRECR), York Region Rapid Transit Corporation (YRRTC), and Brampton Transit.
The partnerships between Presto and transit agencies have been beneficial for both parties. For example, Metrolinx has been able to increase rider satisfaction by providing accurate information about service disruptions in real time. In addition, the partnerships have helped reduce congestion on transit systems by providing riders with timely information about available routes.
Overall, the partnerships between Presto and transit agencies are working well and are expected to continue growing in popularity.
Good features of PRESTO (PRSTX)
1. PRESTO is a fast, reliable and affordable transit system for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area.
2. PRESTO cards can be used on buses, trains, and the Toronto Transit Commission’s (TTC) subway system.
3. PRESTO transactions are processed in real time, so you always know what’s happening with your fare.
1. Open the Presto app on your phone.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner.
3. Select Settings.
4. Under “Account,” tap Add Card.
5. Enter your card number, expiration date, and security code.
6. Tap Done.
7. Tap the three lines in the top left corner again to return to the main Presto screen.
8. Under “Transactions,” tap Add Transaction and enter your transaction details: amount, type (cash or card), and merchant name or number.
9. Tap Done to save the transaction details and return to the main Presto screen.
How to begin withPRESTO (PRSTX)
To use PRESTO, you first need to create an account. After creating your account, you can add funds to your account using a debit or credit card, or by transferring money from another bank account. You can also use PRESTO to pay for transit fares.
Supply & Distribution
Presto is a digital transit ticketing system operated by the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC). PRESTO is used by TTC riders to pay for transit fares using their smartphones, and to obtain transit information. PRESTO also allows riders to purchase TTC tickets from vending machines on board buses and streetcars.
Proof type of PRESTO (PRSTX)
Proof of stake
The algorithm of PRESTO is a distributed payment system that uses smart cards and Near Field Communication (NFC) technology. The system allows users to make payments using their smartphones.
There are three main PRESTO wallets: the PRESTO app, the PRESTO card, and the PRESTO token.
Which are the main PRESTO (PRSTX) exchanges
The main PRESTO (PRSTX) exchanges are:
-BMO Harris Bank
-TD Canada Trust
-RBC Royal Bank