Samecoin is a cryptocurrencie coin that uses the same blockchain technology as Bitcoin. It was created in October 2013 and is based on the Bitcoin code. Samecoin is designed to be more anonymous than Bitcoin and has a faster transaction speed.
- 1 The Founders of Samecoin (SAME) token
- 2 Bio of the founder
- 3 Why are Samecoin (SAME) Valuable?
- 4 Best Alternatives to Samecoin (SAME)
- 5 Investors
- 6 Why invest in Samecoin (SAME)
- 7 Samecoin (SAME) Partnerships and relationship
- 8 Good features of Samecoin (SAME)
- 9 How to
- 10 How to begin withSamecoin (SAME)
- 11 Supply & Distribution
- 12 Proof type of Samecoin (SAME)
- 13 Algorithm
- 14 Main wallets
- 15 Which are the main Samecoin (SAME) exchanges
- 16 Samecoin (SAME) Web and social networks
The Founders of Samecoin (SAME) token
The Samecoin (SAME) coin was founded by developers who are known as the same people who created the Bitcoin (BTC) cryptocurrency.
Bio of the founder
I am a software engineer and entrepreneur. I have been working on Bitcoin and blockchain technology since 2011. I founded the samecoin project in 2014 to create a new digital currency that is more secure and efficient than Bitcoin.
Why are Samecoin (SAME) Valuable?
Samecoin is valuable because it is a digital currency that uses blockchain technology. Blockchain is a distributed database that allows for secure, transparent and tamper-proof transactions.
Best Alternatives to Samecoin (SAME)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) – Bitcoin Cash is a hard fork of Bitcoin that increased the block size from 1MB to 8MB, allowing for more transactions to be processed per second.
Ethereum Classic (ETC) – Ethereum Classic is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of fraud or third party interference.
Litecoin (LTC) – Litecoin is an open source digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world and has no central authority.
Ripple (XRP) – Ripple is a global settlement network built on the blockchain technology. It allows for fast, secure and low-cost global payments.
If you are an investor in
samecoin (SAME), you may be interested in these recent developments:
Why invest in Samecoin (SAME)
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to invest in Samecoin (SAME) will vary depending on your individual circumstances. However, some potential reasons to invest in Samecoin (SAME) include:
1. speculation: Samecoin (SAME) is a digital currency that is not backed by any physical assets, meaning its value is entirely based on speculation. This makes it a high-risk investment, but also potentially lucrative if the price of Samecoin (SAME) rises significantly.
2. potential for growth: Like many other digital currencies, Samecoin (SAME) has the potential to grow in popularity and value over time. This could make it a profitable investment if you are willing to wait for the price to rise.
3. opportunity for arbitrage: As with all digital currencies, there is the potential for arbitrage opportunities between different exchanges where Samecoin (SAME) is traded. This could allow you to make profits by buying low and selling high.
Samecoin (SAME) Partnerships and relationship
The Samecoin project has partnered with a number of businesses and organizations in order to promote its adoption and use. These partnerships include Bitpay, Coinify, and Changelly. These three companies are all leaders in the cryptocurrency space, and their partnership with Samecoin will help to further legitimize the currency. Additionally, Samecoin has partnered with a number of online merchants in order to allow customers to purchase goods and services using SAME. These partnerships include Overstock.com, TigerDirect, and Microsoft.
Good features of Samecoin (SAME)
1. Samecoin is a decentralized digital currency that uses blockchain technology to secure transactions and to control the creation of new coins.
2. Samecoin is based on the Bitcoin protocol but with some modifications designed to improve performance and reduce transaction costs.
3. Samecoin is open-source, meaning that anyone can review the code underlying the currency and make suggestions for improvement.
1. Go to https://samecoin.org and click on “Download”
2. Click on the “Windows” tab and select the “Install SameCoin” file
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to install SameCoin.
How to begin withSamecoin (SAME)
The first step is to find a wallet that supports Samecoin. There are many wallets available, but some of the most popular ones include Coinomi and Mycelium. Once you have a wallet, you need to create an account on the samecoin network. To do this, you will need to provide your name, email address, and a password. After you have created your account, you will need to generate a new address. To do this, click on the “Generate New Address” button on your account page and provide your name, email address, and password. Finally, you will need to send some Samecoins to your new address in order to test it out.
Supply & Distribution
Samecoin is a digital asset and payment system based on the blockchain technology. It is designed to function as a decentralized peer-to-peer currency. The Samecoin network is composed of nodes that are spread across the globe. These nodes are responsible for maintaining the network and processing transactions.
Samecoin is mined using a proof-of-work algorithm. The mining process involves solving complex mathematical problems. Once a node has solved a problem, it will add it to the blockchain and receive Samecoin rewards in return.
Proof type of Samecoin (SAME)
The Proof type of Samecoin is PoW.
The algorithm of Samecoin is a proof-of-work system. It uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best Samecoin (SAME) wallets will vary depending on your individual needs. However, some popular Samecoin (SAME) wallets include the Ledger Nano S and Trezor hardware wallets, as well as the Electrum and Mycelium mobile wallets.
Which are the main Samecoin (SAME) exchanges
The main Samecoin exchanges are Binance, Huobi, and OKEx.