ZEON cryptocurrencie coin is a new cryptocurrency that was created in February of this year. The coin is based on the Ethereum blockchain and uses the ERC20 token standard. ZEON aims to provide a fast, efficient, and secure platform for transactions.
- 1 The Founders of ZEON (ZEON) token
- 2 Bio of the founder
- 3 Why are ZEON (ZEON) Valuable?
- 4 Best Alternatives to ZEON (ZEON)
- 5 Investors
- 6 Why invest in ZEON (ZEON)
- 7 ZEON (ZEON) Partnerships and relationship
- 8 Good features of ZEON (ZEON)
- 9 How to
- 10 How to begin withZEON (ZEON)
- 11 Supply & Distribution
- 12 Proof type of ZEON (ZEON)
- 13 Algorithm
- 14 Main wallets
- 15 Which are the main ZEON (ZEON) exchanges
- 16 ZEON (ZEON) Web and social networks
The Founders of ZEON (ZEON) token
The founders of ZEON coin are Dr. Seung-ki Kim, CEO of ZEON Foundation, and Dr. Jong-keun Park, CTO of ZEON Foundation.
Bio of the founder
Zeon is a Japanese word meaning “sun.” The name was chosen to reflect the project’s goal of building a more sustainable and decentralized world.
Why are ZEON (ZEON) Valuable?
ZEON is valuable because it is a very fast and efficient blockchain platform. It has a lot of potential to be used in a variety of industries.
Best Alternatives to ZEON (ZEON)
1. Ethereum (ETH) – A decentralized platform that allows smart contracts and applications to be built and run without any downtime, censorship, or third-party interference.
2. Bitcoin (BTC) – A digital asset and a payment system invented by Satoshi Nakamoto.
3. Litecoin (LTC) – A peer-to-peer digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world.
4. Ripple (XRP) – A global settlement network for banks that offers fast, low-cost global payments.
5. Cardano (ADA) – A decentralized platform for smart contracts and decentralized applications, founded by Charles Hoskinson and IOHK.
Zeon is a Singapore-based blockchain company that provides a decentralized platform for digital asset management. The company’s mission is to build the world’s first trustless digital asset platform.
Zeon has a dual token model, where ZEON tokens are used for platform operations and governance, and ERC20-compatible ZEON tokens are used for transactions. The company has a total supply of 1 billion ZEON tokens.
Why invest in ZEON (ZEON)
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to invest in ZEON will vary depending on your individual circumstances. However, some potential reasons to invest in ZEON include:
1) ZEON has a strong potential for growth.
2) The company has a strong track record of success.
3) The ZEON token has a high potential for value appreciation.
ZEON (ZEON) Partnerships and relationship
ZEON has partnered with a number of companies, including Samsung, SoftBank, and Intel. These partnerships have helped ZEON expand its reach and improve its technology.
Good features of ZEON (ZEON)
1. ZEON is a decentralized platform that provides a secure and efficient way to conduct transactions.
2. The platform offers users the ability to earn rewards for participating in its ecosystem.
3. ZEON also offers a wide range of features that make it an ideal choice for users looking for a versatile and secure platform.
1. Buy ZEON on a cryptocurrency exchange.
2. Enter your wallet address where you bought ZEON.
3. Click “Send” and enter the amount of ZEON you want to send.
4. Click “Confirm” to send your ZEON to your wallet.
How to begin withZEON (ZEON)
If you are looking to get started with ZEON, we recommend reading our beginner’s guide.
Supply & Distribution
ZEON is a cryptocurrency that is based on the Ethereum blockchain. It was created in 2017 and has a total supply of 100 million coins. ZEON is distributed through a mining process that rewards participants with ZEON tokens. The majority of the tokens are held by the development team, while a small percentage is reserved for marketing and community activities.
Proof type of ZEON (ZEON)
The Proof type of ZEON is a digital asset.
ZEON is a public blockchain platform with a unique algorithm that allows for fast and secure transactions.
There are a few different wallets that support ZEON. Some popular wallets include MyEtherWallet, Mist, and Jaxx.
Which are the main ZEON (ZEON) exchanges
ZEON is available on the following exchanges: Binance, Huobi, and OKEx.