CriptoLog belongs to the network of portals Actualidad Blog, owned by the company AB Internet Networks strong> 2008 SL, CIF: B85537785, with address at C/Mirasierra 14-1 2º B, 28410 Manzanares el Real, Spain.
You can contact at:
- said mailing address
- email contact (at) actualidadblog (dot) com
- the phone (+34) 902 909 238
- this contact form
- 1 Protection of personal data
- 2 Your data protection rights
- 3 What information we collect from users and what we use it for
- 3.1 Record of data processing activities
- 3.2 Content embedded from other websites
- 3.3 Social networks
- 3.4 Responsible for the tratdgrid. Social Networks. AB Internet Networks 2008 SL makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Flipboard to whom an international data transfer is made, of an analytical and technical nature in relation with the website being on its servers in which AB Internet Networks 2008 SL treats the data that, through them, users, subscribers or navigators deliver to the firm AB Internet Networks 2008 SL or share with it. Payment providers. So you can pay through PayPal or Stripe, AB Internet Networks 2008 SL will send the strictly necessary data of those to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding payment request. Your information is protected according to our privacy and cookies policy. By activating a subscription or providing your payment information, you understand and accept our privacy and cookies policy. You will always have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit, portability and forget your data. From the moment you register as a user on this website, AB Internet Networks 2008 SL has access to: Username and email, IP address, postal address, DNI/CIF and payment data. In any case AB Internet Networks 2008 SL reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the website as this legal notice. Commitments and obligations with our users
- 5 Legal responsibility for the content
- 6 What do we expect from users
- 6.1 External Links
- 6.2 Remarketing
- 6.3 Other conditions of use of this website
- 6.4 Exercise of ARCO rights
- 6.5 Exclusion of guarantees and liability
- 6.6 European Online Dispute Resolution Platform
- 6.7 Applicable law and jurisdiction
- 6.8 We will always be reachable: Our contact
- 6.9 Acceptance and consent
- 6.10 Commercial mail
Protection of personal data
Responsible for treatment
Contact details of the person in charge: Miguel Ángel Gaton with contact email miguel (at) actualityblog (dot) com
Your data protection rights
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered office of AB Internet Networks 2008 SL or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask AB Internet Networks 2008 SL if this company is processing your data.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in which case they will only be kept by AB Internet Networks 2008 SL for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment: AB Internet Networks 2008 SL will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims have to be keep trying.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, AB Internet Networks 2008 SL will facilitate the portability of your data to the new controller. li>
- Right to data deletion: and unless legally required, they will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official page of the Spanish Data Protection Agency
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to his withdrawal.
How to claim before the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way in which AB Internet Networks 2008 SL is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the Security Manager of AB Internet Networks 2008 SL (indicated above) or to the data protection authority that corresponds, being the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to be forgotten and access to your personal data
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and/or delete, totally or partially, the data stored on the Website. You just have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it.
Retention of data
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
Data of subscribers to the feed by e-mail: From when the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Data of subscribers to the newsletter: From when the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
User data uploaded by AB Internet Networks 2008 SL to pages and profiles on social networks: From the moment the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
Secrecy and security of data
AB Internet Networks 2008 SL undertakes to use the data, to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save it and adapt all the measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 , Protection of Personal Data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are true, being obliged to communicate any modification of the same. Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, that it is updated and accurate.
You must also keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused by it to AB Internet Networks 2008 SL as the owner of this website, or to third parties due to the use of said.
AB Internet Networks 2008 SL adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, AB Internet Networks 2008 SL cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems. (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
Despite this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, the website has an active security surveillance system that reports each user activity and possible security breaches. of user data.
In the event of a breach being detected, AB Internet Networks 2008 SL undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
What information we collect from users and what we use it for
All the products and services offered on the website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms for user registration, newsletter subscription and/or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the indicated purposes.
You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Record of data processing activities
Web and hosting: the website has an SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows the safe sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that AB Internet Networks 2008 SL has contracted with Occentus Networks.
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files owned by AB Internet Networks 2008 SL.
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parties of the same case write on the website from the same IP ), as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data through email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
Comment form: On the web there is the possibility for users to leave comments on the site’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that they do not have to re-enter them on each new visit and the email address, name, website and IP address are also collected internally. The data is stored on the servers of Occentus Networks.
User registration: Not allowed unless expressly requested.
Purchase form: To access the products and services offered in our online stores, the user has a purchase form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our policy where contact information and of payment. The data is stored on the servers of Occentus Networks.
We collect information about you during the checkout process at our store. This information may include, and is not limited to, your name, address, email, telephone numbers, and refund requests.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Shipping address if you ask for shipping costs before making the purchase while your session is active.
- Essential cookies to keep track of the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we save your name, address and telephone number, to use them in your future orders.
Newsletter subscription forms: AB Internet Networks 2008 SL uses the Sendgrid, Feedburner or Mailchimp service for sending newsletters (email newsletters), which stores your email data, name and acceptance of the subscription. You can unsubscribe at any time from the newsletter through a specific link located at the bottom of each mailing you receive.
Email: Our email service provider is Sendgrid.
Instant messaging: AB Internet Networks 2008 SL does not provide instant messaging services such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Payment service providers: Through the web, you can access, through links, third-party websites, such as PayPal or Stripe, to make payments for the services provided by AB Internet Networks 2008 SL. At no time does the staff of AB Internet Networks 2008 SL have access to the bank details (for example, the credit card number) that you provide to said third parties.
Content embedded from other websites
Website articles may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Other services: Certain services provided through the website may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept it prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legitimacy: The purpose of processing this data will be solely to provide you with the information or services that you request.
Presence on networks: AB Internet Networks 2008 SL has profiles on some of the main Internet social networks.
Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that AB Internet Networks 2008 SL will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, that which the social network allows for corporate profiles. Thus, AB Internet Networks 2008 SL will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
Data Extraction: Under no circumstances will AB Internet Networks 2008 SL extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is specifically and expressly obtained for it.
Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of their personal profile, AB Internet Networks 2008 SL will will help and advise to this end to the extent of its possibilities.
The present conditions of use of the site are governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish. This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible through the Internet on the web.
Users may submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of which AB Internet Networks 2008 SL will form a part to resolve any dispute or claim arising from this text or from any activity of AB Internet Networks 2008 SL, except to resolve those conflicts that are caused by the development of an activity that requires registration, in which case the user must contact the corresponding body of the appropriate bar association.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish regulations and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online purchase made to AB Internet Networks 2008 SL, to try to reach an out-of-court settlement can go to the Online Dispute Resolution Platform, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under the Regulation (EU) 524/2013.
Provided that the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that obliges otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid capital, as this is the place where the contract is concluded, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
What do we expect from users
The access and/or use of this to whoever performs it as a User, accepting, from this very moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement it, in relation to certain services and contents of the portal.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with AB Internet Networks 2008 SL. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith and public order. The use of the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Their use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the website provide links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties, manufacturers or suppliers.
The only purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links and knowing our products, although AB Internet Networks 2008 SL is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing said links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from his website to the portal must obtain the prior written authorization of AB Internet Networks 2008 SL.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between AB Internet Networks 2008 SL and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by AB Internet Networks 2008 SL of its contents or services. .
The remarketing or AdWords lookalike audiences feature allows us to reach people who have previously visited our website and help them complete their sales process.
As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (it can be from Google Adwords, Criteo or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores visitor information, such as the products you have visited or if you used the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie remains in their browser.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the Law, good customs and this legal notice.
Likewise, it undertakes, except with the prior, express and written authorization of AB Internet Networks 2008 SL to use the information contained on the website, exclusively for its information, not being able to carry out, directly or indirectly, a commercial exploitation of the contents to which it has access.
This site stores a data file related to the comments sent to this site. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address contact (at) actualityblog (dot) com.
This site, the associated domains and the ownership of the content belong to AB Internet Networks 2008 SL.
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other web pages managed by third parties outside our organization. AB Internet Networks 2008 SL does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the content that is collected on said web pages.
Except for the express, prior and written authorization of AB Internet Networks 2008 SL, the reproduction, except for private use, the transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website.
It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of AB Internet Networks 2008 SL, any manipulation or alteration of this website. Consequently, AB Internet Networks 2008 SL will assume no liability arising, or that may arise, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exercise of ARCO rights
You can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition. For this reason, I inform you that you can exercise these rights by means of a written and signed request that you can send, together with a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, to the postal address of AB Internet Networks 2008 SL or by email, attaching a photocopy of your ID to: contact (at) actualityblog (dot) com. Before 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right that you have requested to exercise.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
AB Internet Networks 2008 SL does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and content;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or use contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
AB Internet Networks 2008 SL is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European Online Dispute Resolution Platform
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers will be able to submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between AB Internet Networks 2008 SL and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be reachable: Our contact
If any user has any questions about these legal conditions or any comments about the portal, please go to contact (at) actualityblog (dot) com.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, AB Internet Networks 2008 SL does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the User has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive our Newsletter/bulletin, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.